Sunday, December 4, 2011

Burnt Orange Smokey Eye



I LOVE these kinds of colors for the fall and even during the Christmas season!  I really hope you enjoyed this look!!  Let me know if you tried it and how you put your own spin on it!!!

Check out my YouTube Channel if you haven't seen how I did this!!!

Rock it out!!!

Products used:
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
MAC Rule eyeshadow
MAC Moleskin eyeshadow
MAC Nylon eyeshadow
MAC Brown Script eyeshadow
MAC Outre eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Harmony blush (as a contour)
NYX Highlighter 01
MAC Coppertone blush
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Regular (all over face prior to contouring)
NYX Slide On pencil in 15 Brown Perfection
Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in 05 Everlast
Loreal Voluminous in Carbon Black (not waterproof)
L.A. Girls Endless Semi-Permanent Lip Liner in Natural
Laura Geller Lipstick in Berry Vanilla


Phew!!!!  I think that was about it!  I look forward to the next tutorial...or whatever!!!  Let me know if there is something you would like to see!!!

Love ya's!

Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment