Sunday, December 11, 2011

Cranberry & Gold Holiday Look!

I sat down and played with some neglected make up today.....and this is what I came up with.  It may be a little dramatic for some...I know....but that is why make up is so fun!

I hope you guys enjoy!






Check out my YouTube channel if you would like to know how I did this!

Here are the products I used:

Mac Soft Ochre paint pot
Inglot eye shadows:
355 (matte skin color)
55 (burgundy with gold flecks)
403 (intense gold on the center of lid)
26 (shimmery champagne color for blending)
30 (lighter shimmery champagne color for blending)
LA Girl Mark My Eyes bold eyeliner marker
NYX Slide On pencil in Jet Black 07
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt in Kohl Black 003
MAC Breath of Plum sheertone blush
ULTA Lip Liner in Beet
Rimmel Lipstick in Bordeaux 124

On my face: my new ELF foundation, Laura Geller Balance -n- Brighten in Regular, slightly contoured with MAC Harmony and highlighted with NYX 01 Highlighter.

P.S.  I think the ELF foundation attempted to break my skin out....so BEWARE!!!

See you soon!!!

XOXO

Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment