Sunday, March 11, 2012

Favorite Red Lipsticks (Mostly warm tones)

I LOVE red lipstick on all skin tones.  I think it is because I love that whole style of Old Hollywood Glam.  I prefer to wear more warm tones just because I feel it looks a little better with my yellow undertones.

These are a few of my favorite warm toned red lipsticks:

N.Y.C. Lipstick Sheer Red 309B (.99 cents!!!)
NYX Lipstick in Snow White 569
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Royal Red 6711
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 450
Rimmel Lipstick in Bordeaux 124
NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama 07
Rimmel Lipstick in Temptation 166

These are a few cool toned red lipsticks that I enjoy as well:

Loreal Infallible Lipstick in Refined Ruby 337
Maybelline Lipstick in Very Cherry 635
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain in Fiery




I hope you find this helpful if you are looking for a new red lipstick to try out!

If you would like to here a description of each, please check out my YouTube Channel to see the video!

Thank you, so much, for stopping by!

See you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment