Friday, March 23, 2012

MAC Trax Tutorial

I am in the mood to start using more of the makeup that I tend to ignore.....so this is what I did.....
MAC has some amazing shadows but sometimes they seem a little too intimidating for my day to day wear.  I've decided that is enough of that way of thinking!!!  My goal is to try to use my makeup equally and not be scared to try something different.  Join me!!!






Products Used:
MAC Eyeshadow in Trax
MAC Eyeshadow in Brule
Ben Nye Glam Shadow Palette
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Espresso
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara in Glam Brown H401
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (not waterproof)
MAC Blush in Blunt (for my contour)
NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic 11
Benefit Blush in Hervana
NYX Mosaic Powder in Highlighter 01
NYX Waterproof Retractable Lip Liner in Nude 10
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude 070

If you would like to see how I got this look, please check out my YouTube Channel to watch the video!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

Love you guys!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh



1 comment:

  1. I've never been able to figure out how to follow a blogspot blog before (I use blogger so slightly different) But made the effort to learn for you!

    ReplyDelete