Sunday, January 29, 2012

Concealer for Light to Fair Skin Tones

So this is the last post for this mini-series on makeup products for light to fair skin tones.  The video I made for YouTube regarding these products was cut short.  My battery died.  So I am listing the ones that were not mentioned below as well....with a little description of what I like about them.  I hope this has helps some of you guys!  And if you are tan or have a darker skin tone....this will work & look AMAZING on you guys too!



Video # 5!





Concealers Mentioned (and some that were not...):

Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (Light 2-3)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Fair 10
-also the neutralizer and brightener
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light Pale 002

NYX HD Concealer in Porcelain 01
this is a very light concealer for brightening the under eye area.  It is creamy and blends in well and does have a good amount of coverage.

Maybelline Super Stay Concealer in Ivory 10
this is also a wonderful concealer.  the color is nice and light.  it has wonderful coverage and blends out beautifully.  i use it for my under eyes as well as for spots on my face. its a wonderful dupe for the MAC product listed next!

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
this is the only "pricey" one i wanted to mention but it does work very well.  you need very little and it covers amazingly.  it does what it says....it definitely lasts all day.  i use it for my under eyes and spots on my face.  the color is light enough to brighten as well.

NYX "As If" Concealer Stick in 01
this comes in a nice light color and is great for dabbing on tiny areas for concealing.  it's small enough to only cover the spots without being noticeable.

So that is it guys!  Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my YouTube Channel to watch this and the rest of the videos in this series!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment