Saturday, January 28, 2012

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow Tutorial

I wanted to try out these new shadows from Loreal.  They are beautiful!  The shadow is a mix between a powder and cream shadow.  I can definitely recommend them to people.....just get them when your drugstore is having a Loreal sale.  (I bought mine from Rite Aid when the were have a buy one, get one 50% off for Loreal).  Here are some pictures from the tutorial I posted one YouTube!







The two Loreal Infallible Shadows I used were Eternal Sunshine 997 on the lid & Iced Latte 888 on the inner corners and below the arch of my brow.

I can say that these lasted all day for me.  I did not set either with a powder and they remain just as vibrant and beautiful by the end of a long work day as they started off looking.

Check out my YouTube channel if you want to see how I created this look!

Thank you so, so much for stopping by!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh




No comments:

Post a Comment