Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nude Lip Glosses for Light to Fair Skin Tones

Here is #2 of my series of makeup products for Light to Fair Skin Tones.  These are some lip glosses that I think work best for light skin coloring as well as putting over the nude lipsticks in my previous post and video.  I hope these will give you some good ideas for glosses you can try out!







Lip Glosses Mentioned:

Rimmel Stay Glossy in "Very light pink with gold glitter" (sorry for the no name)
Smashbox Double-Ended Gloss in Go Bare
Hard Candy Plumping Serum Gloss in Nude Beach 338
NYX Girl Gloss in Whipped 28
ELF Super Glossy in Candlelight ($1!!!)
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze in 500
Hard Candy (Mouthing Off) Sheer Lip Shine in Scoop 214
Revlon Super Lustrous in Nude Lustre 040

Check out my You Tube Channel for more description on each of these lip glosses!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment