Thursday, January 19, 2012

Drug Store & NYX Haul!

Long time no see!!!!  I have been having SO much trouble trying to edit videos with my new camera.  It has been incredibly frustrating!  GOOD NEWS IS.....I am trying a new movie program that I bought!  Here's hoping I can finally get into making more videos!!!!  I can't wait!!!

I wanted to do a quick haul for you guys....and I wanted to just say hi :)

Here are some pictures from the video....check out my channel if you want to see the whole thing!


That's nice.....

NYX Highlight and Contour Powder 01

HAHAHA.....I really like this lip cream by NYX....don't mind the "ugh" face
Xtreme Lip Cream in 11 Nude Peach Fuzz

Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe 35

Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Midnight Blue 956

Loreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Teal 945

My new favorite concealer!
Mabelline Mineral Power in Ivory

Some NYX waterproof lip liners....gotta love 'em!

No explanation for this one......

Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo in Edgy Emerald 50

....just some of the fun you may be missing out on!  COME SEE ME!

Talk to you soon!

Nicole Leigh
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment