Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nude Lipstick for Light to Fair Skin Tones

I am making a tiny series of my makeup recommendations for people like me who have lighter skin tones.  Sometimes it can be hard to find colors that look right on us.  A majority of the popular nude lipsticks look slightly more brown on more fair skin tones.  These are just a few of my picks that I feel work well for this type of coloring.









Lipsticks Mentioned:
Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude 001
Hard Candy in Fire Alarm 200
Rimmel Moisture Renew in Summer Angel 640
Maybelline in Born With It 015
ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph 6715
Laura Geller Lipstick in Berry Vanilla
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee 095
Maybelline in Rose Glimmer 710
Revlon Colorburst in Soft Nude 070
NYX in Circe 522

I hope this is helpful!

Please check out my YouTube Channel for more description on each of these lipsticks!

Thanks for stopping by!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment