Sunday, February 26, 2012

Angelina Jolie Inspired Makeup Tutorial

I thought it would be fun to do some iconic makeup looks!  So here we go with the first of, hopefully, many!  Angelina Jolie is know for her cat eye liner and big lips....so that was the main focus.  I hope you enjoy!  This was a lot of fun!!!



Gotta love the lips!  I wish mine were that big naturally!!!!

Products used:
Ben Nye Glam Shadow Palette
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Aqua Black
MAC Blush in Harmony (for my contour)
NYX Highlighter
Benefit Blush in Hervana
NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Nude 10
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude

If you want to see how I got this inspired look, please check out my YouTube Channel!!!

Thank you, so much, for stopping by!!!

See you soon!!!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment