Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Louise Young Matte Palette Tutorial

Here is the fifth video in my series of "one palette only" tutorials!  I really do love this palette, although it is a little on the expensive side.  It is a great matte palette and very pigmented.  I hope you enjoy!






Products Used:
Louise Young 5 Matte Shadow Palette
Make Up Forever Cream Shadow in Aqua Black
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
MAC Blush in Harmony (for my contour)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (for my highlight)
Benefit Blush in Thrrrob
NYX Waterproof Lip Liner in Nude 10
Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude 070

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you would like to see how I got this look!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

See you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment