Saturday, February 4, 2012

Grow Those Eyebrows Back Girl!!!

I wanted to post a video on my YouTube channel to let you guys know that I am starting a new eyebrow/eyelash treatment.  I have very light and sparse eyebrows due to over-plucking in high school....ugh....

I took a picture of my brows with a naked face and sad, naked eyebrows.  I will use this 6 week brow treatment and take pictures along the way to see/show any progress.  I might also try one of the treatments on my lashes as well.  Once the 6 weeks are over, I will post before and after photos to show you guys if there was any improvement.  So we will see if this really works!  Cross our fingers!


Treatments I am trying out:
Godefroy Double lash & brow (I will be using this one on my eyebrows)
Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator (I will be using this one on my lashes)

Skin peel mentioned:
SkinLaboratory Salicyclic/20 Gel Peel (level 1 - states " low irritation")
-I haven't tried anything like this before so I am going to be very careful and follow the directions 100% and I would recommend doing the same if you ever try something like this...just keep an eye out for the first sight of any irritation!!!

*I purchased these on Amazon.com....so I do not know where else they can be found...I am sure if you just search the name of the product, you can find other places that may carry it.*

Check out my YouTube video to hear about the products...and other random nonsense!

Talk to you in a few~

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment