Monday, February 20, 2012

Too Faced "Smokey Eye" Palette Tutorial

So here we go with another one!  A little dramatic....yes....but fun!  I hope you all enjoy!  In the next video/blog post, I will be using a drugstore palette...so keep an eye out for that!





And....I had a little fun with the lipstick.  Of course this is optional!  I would normally do a nude lip with this look for a day to day kind of thing. 


Products used:
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
Too Faced Smokey Eye Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Ardell False Lashes in 109 Black
MAC Blush in Harmony (for my contour)
Benefit Blush in Thrrrob
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (for my highlight)
NYX Matte Lipstick in Maison
Nabi Lip Liner in Expresso L20

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you would like to see how I got this look!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

See you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment