Friday, February 24, 2012

Rimmel Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial

So this is the sixth video in my "one palette only" eyeshadow tutorials!  Nothing crazy....just wanted to show a different drugstore brand and remind every one to check their local drugstores for the clearances on makeup coming soon!
The companies all have to make room for their new stuff!  Yay for us!!!




Products Used:
Rimmel Eye Shadow Palette in Urban Flower 016
NYX HD Eye Shadow Primer
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Espresso
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara in Glam Brown H401
NYX Blush in Taupe 11 (for my contour)
Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in tiki 129 (for my highlight)
Nabi Eye Liner Pencil in Lime E18
Nabi Lip Liner Pencil in Rose L41
NYX Lipstick in Tea Rose 628
Loreal True Match Blush in Tender Rose C3-4

I hope you enjoyed!

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you would like to see how I got this look!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

See you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment