Saturday, February 11, 2012

Naked/Bad to the Bronze Eye Tutorial

I had a sweetheart request that I do the eye shadow look I was wearing in my high hair bun video.  Of course I had to do it for her!!!!
So......here we go.......







Products used:
Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 25
Urban Decay Naked Palette
-Half Baked
-Darkhorse
-Virgin
Ben Nye Glam Shadow Palette
- Shell ER-314
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Cream Shadow in Aqua Black
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
MAC Blush in Harmony
NYX Mosaic Powder Highlighter 01
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Light Brown
Loreal True Match Blush in Baby Blossom C1-2
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain in Bit of Brown 85
Hard Candy Lipstick in Fire Alarm 200

I hope you all enjoyed and found this at least a little bit fun!!!

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you want to see the steps I took to get this look!

Thank you, so much, for stopping by!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh



No comments:

Post a Comment