Tuesday, February 7, 2012

High Bun Hair Tutorial

I think the "high bun" is just a classic way to get that sophisticated look without having to spend a ton of time on it!
The hair donut helps to make your hair look much thicker as well as making it easier to do.  They do come in different sizes and colors.  I purchased mine for Sallys Beauty Supply but I am sure you can find them in most beauty stores as well as on Amazon.com.

Just have fun with buns.....play around and find different ways to do them..... find what you would think looks best!
The "high bun" is a great way to glam up your look with out having to wear too much eye makeup.  I think these types of buns look great when people have minimal eyeshadow on, a thin winged liner and a dramatic lip.






All you will need:
hair tie (color of your hair is possible)
tons of bobby pins
hair donut
and.....hairspray!

Thank you for reading!

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you want to see how I did these looks!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment