Thursday, February 2, 2012

Green Eyeshadow Tutorial

Here comes colors!!!!
I am going to try to step out of my comfort zone (no pun intended) and use more colors in my tutorials.  I know people can only see the same brown and grey looks so much without getting a little bored.

So here we go!





Products used:

Loreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Sage 333
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette 738 (the green shade)
Ben Nye Glam Palette in Black Brown (its like a chocolate brown)
Ben Nye Glam Palette in Shell (skin tone color for blending edges)
Almay Palette in 033 Trio for Hazels
Make Up For Ever Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

I had fun with this look.  I hope you enjoyed as well!  Greens look GORGEOUS on anyone in my opinion!

Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my YouTube Channel for a tutorial on how I did this using the products above!

Talk to you soon!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment