Sunday, February 12, 2012

Purple Drugstore Smokey Eye & Messy Up Do Tutorial!

I was requested to do a makeup look using only drugstore products.....so this is what I came up with.  I want to add more colors to my tutorials so I went with a purple look.  I also did a tutorial for the hairstyle I'm rockin'....so you can check that out as well!
I hope you enjoy!!!

....without false lashes....

...with false lashes....




Products used:
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher Palette 736
Wet n Wild I "heart" Matte Palette 33767
-Wet n Wild Greed Palette 246 (has the same black and skin color)
-Wet n Wild Vanity Palette 249 (has the same brown and skin color)
Femme Couture Mineral Effects Baked Highlighter
Wet n Wild Gel Eyeliner in Black 886
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black (not waterproof)
Milani Baked Blush in Terra Sole 04
NYC Bronzer in Sunny 720A
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Light 4-5
CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain in 445
Revlon Creme Lipstick in Sassy Mauve 463
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Nude Lustre 040
NYC False Eyelashes in Black 972B (I trimmed them a bit)

Check out my YouTube Channel to see how I did this makeup and crazy hair!

Thank you so much for reading!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment