Friday, February 17, 2012

Wet n Wild "Blue Had Me At Hello" Palette Tutorial

Here is the second "one palette only" eyeshadow tutorial!  I had fun with this one.  It is very bright and a definite "going out" kind of look!
I really hope you enjoy!





Products used:
NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
Wet n Wild "Blue Had Me At Hello" Palette
Make Up For Ever Waterproof Cream Shadow in Aqua Black (for my eyeliner)
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon (over my eyeliner)
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Physicians Formula Mineral Face Powder in Translucent Light
NYX Blush in Taupe 11 (for my contour)
Benefit Blush in Hervana
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne (for my highlight)
Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Instinct
NYX Lipstick in Summer Love
Ardell Fashion Lashes in 109 Black

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you would like to see how I did this!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  It means the world to me!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment