Monday, February 6, 2012

Old Hollywood Glam/Pin Up Tutorial

I am so excited to finally have done this tutorial!  These types of looks are some of my favorite!!!

I did the videos on my channel in three different parts:
1)  The pin-up eye tutorial
2)  The pin-up lips and face tutorial
3) And, finally, the pin up hair tutorial

I hope you like it!!!!





Products Used:
Inglot 318 (matte white)
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette (all three matte shades)
Makeup For Ever Cream Shadow in Aqua Black (for my eyeliner)
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon Black
NYX Waterproof Retractable Lip Liners in Dark Red and Sienna
NYX Lipstick in Snow White 569
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
Ardell False Eyelashes in 109 Black
Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten in Fair
MAC Blush in Harmony
ELF Highlight in Gotta Glow
NYX Blush in Pinky
MAC Blush in Well Dressed
Revlon Brow Fantasy Gel in Light Brown

Please check out my YouTube Channel to see the three tutorials for this look!

Thank you for reading!!!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh


No comments:

Post a Comment