Monday, February 20, 2012

Wet n Wild "Walking on Eggshells" Palette Tutorial

Here is the fourth look for my series of "one palette only" eye shadow tutorials!  Wet n Wild is a great drugstore brand that rarely disappoints.....that is why I continue to turn to them for drugstore tutorials.  I hope you enjoy and give it a try!!!





Products Used:
Wet n Wild "Walking on Eggshells" Palette 380B
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eye Liner in Glam Brown
Maybelline "The Colossal Volume Express" in H401
MAC Blush in Harmony (for my contour)
Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink 831E
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
Wet n Wild Lip Liner in Brandy Wine
Maybelline Lipstick in Born With It 015

Please check out my YouTube Channel to see how I got this look!

Thank you for coming by and I will see you soon!!!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment