Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Palette Tutorials! Starting with Sigma Dare!

Okay....this is the start of a series of videos where I only use one eyeshadow palette for the whole look.  Now, of course, this doesn't include eyeliner, mascara, face products and lip products.....just the eyeshadow....but I can only use what is provided in that particular palette.  I won't talk much about the other products used on the rest of my face....but I will post them here just in case anyone is wondering.  I am really excited because this is going to force me to use more of my makeup and start using more colors!  I hope you guys have fun with this too!

This first look I did was using the Sigma Dare Palette.  It is a truly gorgeous palette that may be intimidating....but honestly looks amazing on everyone!

Here is what I came up with!








Products used:
Sigma Dare Palette
Make Up For Ever Cream Shadow in Aqua Black
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Vanilla Sky 13
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee 095
MAC Blush in Well Dressed
MAC Blush in Harmony (for contour)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Please check out my YouTube Channel if you want to see how I got this look!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

See you later!

XOXO
Nicole Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment